The most beautiful types of stone for interior decoration is what people search for most when furnishing homes, because this stone gives more value and beauty to the place in which it is located, because it stands out from the details of the place, and we will mention the best elements that can be used through the today.
The most beautiful types of stone for interior decoration
There are a large number of stone varieties that are used in interior decoration, and the following are the most beautiful types of stone for interior decoration:
1- Mica stone
It is one of the best types used in the interior decoration industry, as it contains many colors, and this is one of its great features, as this property makes it suitable for all different tastes.
2- The Pharaonic stone
This type of stone resembles ancient compositions or is known as classic stone; Because it resembles the stones that were made by the Pharaohs, and it has a specific set of colors that suit all decors.
3 scrap stone
Mustard stone is considered one of the most beautiful types of stone for interior decoration, and it is also classified as one of the most famous furniture stones, in addition to that it is often used in building interior room decorations, and this is done because it includes colors that have great appeal.
4- Refractory bricks
It is considered one of the most widely used stones in decoration, and it has a few colors, perhaps the most famous of which are gray and white. It gives a more luxurious look to homes, so many classify it as one of the most beautiful types of stone. To decorate.
5 Hashemite stones
It is used in building and decorating walls. Its strongest feature is solidity apart from the many colors that leave the freedom to choose what suits the individual.
The best types of natural stone for interior decoration
Some people prefer to use natural stone over artificial stone, and in fact natural stone is famous for its many advantages, and among the best types of natural stone are the following:
It is used to decorate the floor and walls of swimming pools. It has a rough texture, which facilitates the polishing process in a very short time. It can be used in many areas and is suitable for all corners and floors. And
2 stone slices
This type is used in all types of decoration, due to its strength, in addition to its distinctive colors, and it is considered one of the most beautiful types of stone for interior decoration, as it is considered a mixture of silicates and quartz.
It should also be noted that it has attractive colors that are less available in other species, such as blue and green. They are also commonly used in courtyards or outdoor spaces, or in interior landscaping.
Yemeni agate stone is used to make attractive decorations, especially when adding light to these spaces, as it is considered one of the stones that transmit most light, and it is one of the most valuable things, regardless of its possibility of use. It is one of the leading malls, as it contributes to giving a distinctive effect, and has an attractive weight, such as white or blue.
Limestone is similar to limestone, but differs from it in that it is glassy in texture. They are also distinguished by the fact that they are equipped with a set of pores on the surface of different sizes. It has many qualities. The most famous color is brown, and it is considered one of the best types.
It is characterized by its extreme hardness, as it originates from volcanic rocks, so it is not easy to damage it, and it has a wide range of colors, and is commonly used in creating kitchen decorations.
What distinguishes this type is that it is suitable for use in certain special parts, such as heaters. It is best to avoid using cleaners containing ammonia directly on granite.
Important factors in choosing the type of stone for interior decoration
There are many factors that must be taken into consideration when choosing the most beautiful types of stone for interior decoration, and among these factors are the following:
- Appropriate size and appearance: This is considered one of the most basic factors, so that the stone used fits the place in which it is placed. When you choose larger stones in smaller areas, it makes them narrower.
- Stone texture: It is necessary to choose a stone with a beautiful and attractive texture to add more beauty to the home and to prevent the risk of damage and scratches.
- Determine decoration materials: There are a large number of materials to choose from depending on individual tastes and the size of the space, and it is necessary to ensure the quality of the materials.
- Avoid exaggerating the décor: Choosing huge decorations and multiple colors can lead to a bad overall appearance, so you should choose a simple decoration that matches the rest of the décor.
- Budget and specific value: A balance must be achieved between the specific value and the materials used, and the person should not be preoccupied with choosing expensive decorations, as there are some types that are cheap in value, but give the place more. Amazing look.
- Considering the colors of furniture and special mattresses: It is necessary to consider consistency between the colors used and the colors of the decor and furniture.
- Ensure the possibility and ease of maintenance and cleaning, as types differ in the ability to clean.
- Taking into account the good preparation of the walls, because the external finish is just a cover, and when there are defects in the wall or the materials used on it earlier, it can completely spoil the appearance.
Benefits of using natural stone for interior decoration
There are many advantages to using natural stone, so we find that it is one of the most beautiful types of stone for interior decoration, and among these characteristics are the following:
- Easy to clean, it resists scratches and external factors, and its appearance remains stable for a much longer period than others.
- It is characterized by moderate purchase prices that suit all consumers, and it is the most beautiful type of stone for interior decoration according to buyers’ evaluation.
- It gives the home a distinctive look with more luxury and sophistication, and adds a touch of nostalgia.
- It contributes to storing heat at 14 degrees regardless of the external environment, as it has the ability to resist different temperatures.
- Multiple colors and designs contribute to freedom of choice.
- It can be cut in a simple way without any difference, unlike artificial stone which has a poor appearance when cut, and the cutting and appearance are difficult to control.
- The natural color stability of the stone, unlike artificial stone that changes color over time, can be used with all types of detergents without fear of fading.
The walls can be decorated with stones
Some stones can be used to decorate different walls, and the most famous of those stones that can decorate their walls are the following:
- Bathroom decor: Using stone in decoration, in addition to distinctive lighting, will give the bathroom an unusual and distinctive look, thus attracting attention and adding more elegance and sophistication to your home.
- Heater parts: When stone is used in the heater parts, it gives a classic and distinctive appearance, especially for those with good taste.
- Decorating the living room: Stones add more beauty when placed in the living room, and although stones are rarely used to decorate the walls of the living room, they contribute to insulating external sounds and good heat retention.
- Kitchen decor: Stone is the perfect solution for kitchen wall decor, as it is durable and, of course, easy to clean.
Tips when choosing stone for interior decoration
There are some tips that can be followed to obtain the most beautiful types of stone for interior decoration, which include:
- Adding central lighting: by directing light onto the decorative walls to highlight its attractiveness.
- Parts of building a wall: mixing bricks with other elements.
- Antique: This method highlights the details of the decor, as it combines the old and the modern, so you should not ignore it when choosing the most beautiful types of stone for interior decoration.
- Comment on the décor keeping simplicity in mind and adding some drawing.
- Choose a bright yet bold color, such as green or blue.
Finally, choosing attractive décor helps you feel comfortable and happy. We talked about the most beautiful types of stones for interior décor, and discussed the important factors when choosing them, their advantages, and how to use them. Methods were also mentioned.